Sanctuary Education Advisory Specialists (SEAS)
We unite and support all stakeholders to implement the ideal permanent solution for an animal in need.
SEAS facilitates the co-operation between commercial captive facilities, rescue organisations, the public, corporate partners and rehabilitation facilities prioritising the best welfare outcome for the animal. In our outreach, we promote environmental stewardship and solutions through involving local communities, the general public and the tourism industry.
Our SEAScape - The 7 ‘C’s
1. Commitment – We nurture all relationships seeking solutions prioritised on animal welfare rather than emotion.
2. Collaboration – Through teamwork and uniting all stakeholders, we work together across boundaries to explore new possibilities for animals in need.
3. Creativity – We move beyond existing assumptions, judgements and mindsets, including our own biases, to tailor solutions.
4. Compassion – We care for all human stakeholders, recognising their worth as the primary caregivers, with animal welfare at the core.
5. Courtesy – All stakeholders are treated with dignity and tolerance. We respect all individuals, validate their views, culture, language and economies, and value their contributions.
6. Customer excellence – Our 50+ combined years of experience providing excellence in customer service makes us stand out uniquely in this field to find the best and innovative solutions for humans and animals.
7. Clear communication – We embrace and practice transformative dialogue strategies with the highest standards of integrity, transparency and respect in all mediums of communication to nurture open and fruitful relationships.
- T David Schofield
MA Science : Neonatal behavioral development of bottlenose dolphins.
David is a Regional Marine Mammal Response Program Manager with twenty-eight years in working with marine mammals. David has expertise in marine mammal rescue, rehabilitation and logistics.
- Patricia Sullivan
MA Education : Transformative dialogue.
Speciality in marine animal emergency response.
- Wendy van Gool
B Soc Sci Human Resources Management & Psychology, Post Graduate Diploma in Adult Basic Education & Training
- Provision of needs assessments, marketing, outreach and fundraising support.
- Creation of activities which unite all participants in transformative dialogue towards unification, bridging communication and partnership gaps, teaming and achieving innovative outcomes for animal welfare.
- Creation of outreach initiatives to local communities & general public.